KIA Canada Promotions and Offers
$500 Grad Rebate Offer
Congratulations! As a recent graduate from an accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia "Ride On" Grad Program.
- Canadian residents who have graduated in the past two years from the date of sale or who will be eligible to graduate in the next four months from
- an accredited university undergraduate degree program,
- college diploma program (two-year minimum),
- a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec.
- Master's Degree program, Doctorate/PHD
- Military or police academy
- Recognized schools include all post-secondary institutions that are accredited by a provincial Ministry of Education.
- Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate; the graduate cannot be co-signer.
- Certificate programs do not qualify
- Cannot be combined with First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program
- Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see Eastside Kia for complete details.
$750 Mobility Assistance
Kia Canada welcomes the opportunity to assist individuals who require adaptive aid to drive a Kia vehicle by providing up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on your Kia vehicle.
$500 Military Benefit
As a tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Forces, Kia Canada is proud to offer $500 toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle.
- Offer may only be transferred to a spouse or common-law partner, but is otherwise not transferable at all.
First Time Vehicle Buyer Program
Are you a first time car buyer? It has never been easier to drive a brand new Kia, thanks to the First Time Vehicle Buyer Program. Car buyers with no prior finance history can take advantage of a $500 credit towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some restrictions apply. See your local Kia dealer for full details.
TThe First Time Vehicle Buyer Program offer is available on approved credit to eligible retail customers who finance a select new 2016/2017 model year Rio 4 door, Rio 5 door, Forte Sedan, Forte5, Forte Koup, or Soul. Eligible purchase finance customers will receive a credit in the amount of five hundred dollars towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some conditions apply. Offer cannot be combined with the Grad Rebate Program. See Eastside Kia for complete details.
- Thinking about upgrading your Kia to a newer model? As a current Kia owner, you can drive away with the all-new 2018 Kia Rio today with even more benefits!
- As a current Kia owner, enjoy $500 in maintenance credits on your Member Rewards card when you buy or lease a 2018 Kia Rio. Use them anytime in our parts and service department! This sporty new compact is fun to drive and incredibly rewarding.
- It's just one more great benefit of being a part of the Kia Canada Member Rewards Program.
- $500 Maintenance offer available on the purchase/lease/finance of new 2018 Kia Rio5 models and is awarded in the form of a preloaded Kia Member Rewards card valued at $500. Some conditions apply. See your Kia dealer for complete details.