Designed to deliver comfort, performance, safety, convenience, and value to everyday commutes around Calgary, not to mention longer road trips, the 2018 Kia Sedona keeps your family content and protected along any route. It offers six trim options including L, LX, LX+, SX+, SXL, and SXL+. Find 2018 Sedonas for sale in the Calgary area by visiting Eastside Kia today.
1. 2018 Top Safety Pick - Car Nation Canada 2. 2018 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) 3. 2018 Top Safety Pick - Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) 4. 2018 Best Minivan in Canada nominee - Automobile Journalists Association of Canada 5. 2017 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) 6. 2017 Top Safety Pick - Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
• An available 360° camera monitoring system offers a bird's eye view of the Sedona's surroundings, visually assisting you while backing up and manoeuvring • Detect and monitor vehicles traveling ahead of you with an available system that automatically applies the brakes to avoid a collision if it senses one is imminent • Available Rear-Cross Traffic Alert detects and warns you of traffic approaching from the left or right, ideal for backing out of parking spaces • Height-adjustable first and second row seatbelt anchors and three-point seat belts, protect your precious cargo while Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) makes quick work of child seat installation • Smart Power Liftgate lets you effortlessly open the liftgate on its own by just standing behind the vehicle with the available Smart key in your pocket or • Blind Spot Detection System actively monitors your blind spots and notifies you with both visual and audio alerts of approaching vehicles • Backup Camera provides a better view of your surroundings, along with rear available parking sensors, keeping you aware of what is located behind you. • Electronic Stability Control, Hill Assist Control, Corner brake control, Roll-over prevention, and available Vehicle Stability Management keep you safer while on the road
• Standard 60:40 3rd row split fold-in-floor seats and available 'Slide-n-Stow' 2nd row seats offer a variety of configurations for passengers and cargo • Air conditioning • Rear air conditioning control • Tri-zone automatic climate control • Clean AirTM ionizer • Automatic defog system • AM/FM/MP3/satellite radio• 5-inch or 7-inch Display Audio • 4 speakers, 6 speakers, or InfinityTM 8-speaker premium audio system with external amp and subwoofer• 8" multimedia interface with navigation• Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlay® smartphone integration • Bluetooth® hands-free cell phone connectivity • AUX and USB input ports/dedicated USB charge port • Steering wheel-mounted audio controls • Steering wheel-mounted cruise control • Adaptive smart cruise control • OLED instrument cluster • Enhanced LCD/TFT Supervision instrument cluster• Trip computer • Power door locks/Central door lock • Remote keyless entry with panic function • Smart key with push-button start • Welcome lighting system • Smart power liftgate • Power front and 2nd row windows • Obstacle detecting driver window/Obstacle detecting windows• Integrated rear door sunshades (2nd and 3rd row) • Dual power sliding doors• Drive mode select (Eco/Normal/Sport) • Tilt and telescopic steering column • 12V cargo area power outlet • Dual 110V power Inverters (household outlets - console and cargo area)• 12 cup holders • Conversation mirror • Auto-dimming rearview mirror • HomeLink® system • Illuminated vanity mirrors • Map lights• Cooling glove box • Portable cargo flashlight
• Standard dual advanced front airbags, dual front seat-mounted side airbags, and dual side impact curtain airbags • Standard adjustable headrests • Standard 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) • Standard cornering brake control (CBC) • Standard Electronic Stability Control (ESC) • Standard Traction Control System (TCS) • Available Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) • Standard Hill-Assist Control (HAC) • Standard Rearview Camera• Standard 360° Camera Monitoring System • Available Rear and Front Parking Sensors • Available Blind-Zone Driver Mirror• Available Blind-Spot Detection System • Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert • Available Lane Departure Warning System • Available Autonomous Emergency Braking System • Standard height adjustable front seatbelts with pretensioners • Standard lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) • Standard rear child safety door locks • Standard impact sensing auto door unlock • Standard side-impact door beams
• 5-year/100,000 km - Worry-free comprehensive warranty covering virtually the entire vehicle • 5-year/100,000 km - Powertrain Warranty covering the engine, transmission, axles, differentials and driveshafts • 1-year/20,000 km - First-year adjustments covering consumable items such as bulbs, wiper blades, fuses, brake pads, etc. • 8-year/130,000 km - Major Emission Components that guarantee that the car will conform with government emission regulations • 5 year/ unlimited mileage - Roadside Assistance covers you in case of mechanical breakdown • 8-year / 160,000 kms Hybrid, Plug-In Hybrid, Electric Vehicle (EV) Components
Take the new 2018 Kia Sedona for a spin today by scheduling a test drive at Eastside Kia in Calgary. Eastside Kia makes the car-buying process easier by offering finance approval, payment estimation, and current vehicle trade value tools online, allowing you to complete a majority of the steps in the comfort of your own home before ever stepping foot on the lot. They'll even help you obtain financing if you've encountered credit issues in the past. Contact Eastside Kia in Calgary today to add a new 2018 Kia Sedona to your driveway.