Public Safety Worker Bonus
ASK ABOUT OUR PUBLIC SAFETY WORKER BONUS, AVAILABLE NOW FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Offer available for all public Safety Worker customers who purchase/lease a new 2015/2016 Kia vehicle. Offer ends August 31st. 2015 vehicles qualify for an additional $500 in Bonus which will be deducted from the negotiated price before taxes. This incentive is stackable with all other current incentives. See dealer for complete details.
CLEAR THE LOT Sales Event is here!
For this month only we are clearing out all of our 2015 models. Take advantage of our 0% Financing for 48 months? PLUS up to $6,000 in Discounts? on select models. Offer ends August 31st, 2015.
Certain conditions apply. See dealer for complete details.
On now at Kia when you purchase or lease the 2014/2015 Optima Hybrid, you will receive a $1,000 ECO-Credit. Save money and do what's right for the environment, hurry in! Offer ends August 31st, 2015.
ECO-Credit for 2014/2015 Optima Hybrid is $1,000 and is applicable to the purchase or lease of a new 2014/2015 Optima Hybrid and is deducted from the negotiated selling price before taxes. Available at participating dealers. Certain restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
$500 Grad Rebate
Congratulations! As a recent graduate from an accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia "Ride On" Grad Program.
- Canadian residents who have graduated in the past two years from the date of sale or who will be eligible to graduate in the next four months from
- an accredited university undergraduate degree program,
- college diploma program (two-year minimum),
- a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec.
- Master's Degree program, Doctorate/PHD
- Military or police academy
- Recognized schools include all post-secondary institutions that are accredited by a provincial Ministry of Education.
- Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate; the graduate cannot be co-signer.
- Certificate programs do not qualify
- Cannot be combined with First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program
- Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see Eastside Kia for complete details.
$750 Mobility Assistance
Kia Canada welcomes the opportunity to assist individuals who require adaptive aid to drive a Kia vehicle by providing them a rebate of up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on your Kia vehicle.
See your Kia dealer for full details. Limited time offer. Some conditions apply.
$500 Military Benefit
As a tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Forces, Kia Canada is proud to offer a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle. This benefit can be combined with all other current offers.
See your Kia
dealer for full details. Limited time offer. Some qualifications
First Time Vehicle Buyer Program
Are you a first time car buyer? It has never been easier to drive a brand new Kia, thanks to the First Time Vehicle Buyer Program. Car buyers with no prior finance history can take advantage of a $500 credit towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some restrictions apply. See your local Kia dealer for full details.
TThe First Time Vehicle Buyer Program offer is available on approved credit to eligible retail customers who finance a select new 2014/2015 model year Rio 4 door, Rio 5 door, Forte Sedan, Forte5, Forte Koup, or Soul. Eligible purchase finance customers will receive a credit in the amount of five hundred dollars towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some conditions apply. Offer cannot be combined with the Grad Rebate Program. See Eastside Kia for complete details.