$1,000 NEW YEAR BONUS
BE READY FOR WINTER WITH OUR WINTER READY MODELS. Offer ends March 2, 2015.
$1,000 New Year Bonus amounts are offered on select 2015 Winter Edition models and are deducted from the negotiated purchase price before taxes. Available on finance offers only. Certain conditions apply. $1,000 holiday bonus amount available on the 2015 Rondo LX AT 5-seater Winter SE [RN75SF], 2015 Rondo LX AT 7-seater Winter SE [RN75TF] and 2015 Optima LX AT Winter SE [OP74SF].
Half price payments are here!
Celebrate and save the new year with Half price payments! Where you get half price payments for up to one year. But as an industry first, we're actually covering the other half of those payments! Offer ends March 2, 2015.
"Half Price Payments" for up to one year available on financing offers only on 2015 Rio/ Forte/ Optima/ Rondo/ Sorento models. Term and max. incentive ($500 - $3,250) vary depending on model/ trim. See dealer for complete details.
On now at Kia when you purchase or lease the 2015 Optima Hybrid, you will receive a $1,000 ECO-Credit. Save money and do what's right for the environment, hurry in! Offer ends March 2, 2015.
ECO-Credit for 2015 Optima Hybrid is $1,000 and is applicable to the purchase or lease of a new 2015 Optima Hybrid and is deducted from the negotiated selling price before taxes. Available at participating dealers. Certain restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
$500 Grad Rebate
Congratulations! As a recent graduate from an accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia "Ride On" Grad Program.
- Canadian residents who have graduated in the past two years from the date of sale or who will be eligible to graduate in the next four months from
- an accredited university undergraduate degree program,
- college diploma program (two-year minimum),
- a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec.
- Master's Degree program, Doctorate/PHD
- Military or police academy
- Recognized schools include all post-secondary institutions that are accredited by a provincial Ministry of Education.
- Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate; the graduate cannot be co-signer.
- Certificate programs do not qualify
- Cannot be combined with First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program
- Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see Eastside Kia for complete details.
$750 Mobility Assistance
Kia Canada welcomes the opportunity to assist individuals who require adaptive aid to drive a Kia vehicle by providing them a rebate of up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on your Kia vehicle.
See your Kia dealer for full details. Limited time offer. Some conditions apply.
$500 Military Benefit
As a tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Forces, Kia Canada is proud to offer a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle. This benefit can be combined with all other current offers.
See your Kia
dealer for full details. Limited time offer. Some qualifications
First Time Vehicle Buyer Program
Are you a first time car buyer? It has never been easier to drive a brand new Kia, thanks to the First Time Vehicle Buyer Program. Car buyers with no prior finance history can take advantage of a $500 credit towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some restrictions apply. See your local Kia dealer for full details.
TThe First Time Vehicle Buyer Program offer is available on approved credit to eligible retail customers who finance a select new 2014/2015 model year Rio 4 door, Rio 5 door, Forte Sedan, Forte5, Forte Koup, or Soul. Eligible purchase finance customers will receive a credit in the amount of five hundred dollars towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some conditions apply. Offer cannot be combined with the Grad Rebate Program. See Eastside Kia for complete details.